About Tony Novak, CPA, MBA, MT
I’ve spent 30+ years as an independent accountant helping small business owners learn to use available technology tools to boost productivity and keep more of what they earn. Now I’m focused on collaborating with small law firms gain efficiency with workflows, compliance and improve productivity for themselves and their small business clients.
- Advice cited by The Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, and NJCPA Magazine.
- Served small business clients in all 50 states through a remote online practice.
- Thousands of short practical tax and employee benefits planning advice columns and recordings published in multiple media formats since 1982.
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in the state of Delaware #CA-0003632
- Masters of Taxation from Villanova School of Law with a focus on compensation planning
- Masters of Business Administration from Temple University in finance and accounting
- Bachelor of Science from Delaware Valley University with a focus on agriculture
- Tony Novak downloadable resume