Three simple steps to a better financial future:
1) Have a question or concern about a business or personal financial issue? Just schedule a free conversation via phone, or online video. If this single conversation solves your issue, then consider it a gift from me, with no further obligation.
2) If we agree that additional ongoing help and coaching would be valuable, we will schedule it and set a manageable price that ensures you’ll come out ahead. We will continue only as long as you see results and you can stop anytime.
3) As we continue, we will set specific measurable and attainable financial and business goals. Our mission is to help you attain your financial goals most efficiently. It really is just that simple!
Read what others are saying
Check out other online information and client reviews.
Quick Information links:
- Services for individual clients
- Services for businesses
- Services for nonprofits
- How to reach me
- Privacy and security
- Secure document portal
- How to refer me
- How to pay me
- Independent reviews
A relationship-based accountant with 30+ years focused on making business owners more successful by sharpening business strategy, avoiding risks, lowering expenses, protecting assets and increasing net profits. Those issues have certainly changed this year, but opportunities still abound. I see examples of plenty of businesses taking advantage of tax-free strategies to tap into resources in this post-pandemic environment. I’d love to learn about your strategy.
Strategies for ‘the disaster after the disaster’: post-COVID recovery
In the seven years since superstorm Sandy wiped out our New Jersey shoreline communities, I’ve been immersed in the work of small business crisis management and community economic redevelopment. That’s a unique perspective for facing the current economic crisis triggered by worldwide pandemic. I am pleased to already be working for several nationwide clients who are leading “first responders” to these new small business economic needs. The recently published book “The Drowning of Money Island” covers part of my story. If there is one thing we’ve learned, it’s that the disaster after the disaster” is a much bigger challenge than the initial stress. That’s our focus as we work with clients through this post COVID-19 pandemic era and its economic effects. We know that the world is changing rapidly over the next few years.
Presumably you are here on this web site curious about the accounting advisory and services of my new CPA firm that just opened in New Jersey only two months before the worldwide pandemic stuck our shores. I am pleased to help with a range of services tailored to fit in the new business world.
We can help you prosper in an increasingly complex and sometimes hostile financial environment. Please take a minute to consider these four points that set us apart:
1) RESULTS BEGIN WITH A PLAN – All of our work, even work performed without charge, is based on a strategy and written agreement that is customized to your own goals and objectives, preferences and specific situation. We know that written plans produce better results. This plan includes the specific results planned, the schedule, steps of the work plan, fees, and all other important details. I always draft this plan in an engagement letter prior to the beginning of our work – at no expense to you – and then ask you to read, discuss and confirm it before we move forward.
2) STEP BY STEP – In this post-pandemic world many businesses, including many accountants, require large commitments in advance to access a full range of services. Yet individuals and small businesses may need to test new approaches. Some will work, some will not. That can make recovery decisions even more important. I use a modular approach to help negotiate a strategy that focuses on restoring, stabilizing and building your cash flow first, then move on to more complex issues later.
3) BETTER COMMUNICATIONS – Good service and successful results depend on communications. Today this typically means a combination of phone, text, online chat and email. Increasingly, most of my ‘live’ meetings have been on the video platform Zoom for years. But the choice of communication platforms is always yours. Clients notice that the elevated level of communication makes all the difference.
4) YOU DESERVE THE BEST – 30+ years of training include my CPA certification, as well as my broad-based MT and MBA degrees and multiple industry certifications. Software certifications include QuickBooks ProAdvisor, FreshBooks, Bill.com and more. In the end, the right practitioner is only as expensive as the results they fail to generate. Unfortunately, it is expensive to learn that not all advisers have the same knowledge and skills. When savings are realized that you had not anticipated, the cost to uncover that is priceless.
Leverage the value of technology
Today’s technology makes it possible to rid yourself of tedious business bookkeeping chores, reduce your tax obligations, transform ordinary expenses to invested assets, and focus your attention on using the savings to work building long-term wealth. We do this without losing direct communication and old fashioned personal accountability. Let’s get started exploring the potential with a low cost discussion of the strategies that might work best in your specific situation to make this part of your core financial plan.
Privacy, security and efficiency must also be top priorities in managing your custom accounting solutions today. These must be designed into your everyday processes. You need more than an “after-the-fact” accountant to look back. Today’s environment requires a proactive forward-focused adviser with broad-based experience in security, government, and business trends.
You will find that my experience and positioning as a leader in the testing and implementing new technologies is an added value to help you achieve better results at lower costs.