1. Missing the Delaware Estuary Summit in Cape May this past January. I’ll be sure to make the next one in 2013.
2. Underestimating consumer reaction in response to passage of the Affordable Care Act of 2010. The change in consumer market behavior caused a net drop in my net income through Freedom Benefits of about 40%.
3. Relying on conventional single machine backup software that cannot restore to a different machine or drive. This cost me much lost time and perhaps even some data. I should have known better and have a multiple machine system now.
4. Trying to give up my Blackberry to save money. I must admit that if I want to maintain this level of productivity then I am an addicted technology junkie .
5. Not recognizing that my wife was always right. This should have been listed as #1.