Corporation or partnership? File an extension now.

If you need to file a tax return for a corporation or a partnership, time is running short before the March 15 filing deadline. The easiest thing is to ask us to file an extension and follow-up with the documentation available.

The extension filing fee is $40 and $25 of that (the e-file fee) is credited to your actual filing fee at a later date.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *