Tony Novak, CPA, MBA, MT
Over the past three decades as an independent accountant I’ve helped small business clients in all 50 states learn to save taxes and keep more of what they earn. Now I’m focused on working with small Philadelphia area law firms to incorporate more efficient workflows, maintain compliance and lower taxes for themselves and their clients.
- Advice cited by The Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, and NJCPA Magazine.
- Served small business clients in all 50 states through a networked remote online practice.
- Over 2,000 short practical tax and employee benefits planning advice columns, blog posts and recordings published in multiple media formats since 1982.
- Certified Public Accountant licensed in the state of Delaware #CA-0003632
- Masters of Taxation from Villanova School of Law with a focus on compensation planning
- Masters of Business Administration from Temple University in finance and accounting
- Bachelor of Science from Delaware Valley University with a focus on agriculture
- Tony Novak downloadable resume