The new 2018 Small Business Employee Benefit Plan, available now, includes more features and options than ever before to allow your small business to offer big company benefits. Features include:
· Easy, fast and inexpensive
· Allows for inclusion of a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account(FSA), dependent care plan, 401(k), thrift savings plan and other popular benefit options
· Easy support options for both the employer and employees
· Access to professional expertise in small business benefits
· Tax compliant; meets ACA and other requirements
· Sample documents and communications included
· Allows default enrollment to meet IRS safe harbor requirements
· Designed to be self-administered but administration and additional support is available on request
· Includes sample documents and communications
· Coordinates with QuickBooks, insurance and payroll systems
· Plans started in Sept.-Dec. 2017 automatically extend to 2018 with no additional fee.
· $450 fee can be waived by any affiliate in combination with insurance, accounting or payroll services
Ask for a free no-obligation demonstration of how the Freedom Benefits plan can fit your small business.